Press play and wait while it loads (about 30-60 seconds)
Did you know that some of the purchases you make at area Dillons stores can have a huge impact here at School? Purchasing participting items from sponsoring businesses could be helping put dollars in the classroom. All for just doing a little shopping! Siging up is EASY so spread the word!
So how can you help?
go to eLabelsForEducation.com and create a profile, using your Dillons frequent shopper card. Be sure to select Brooks as the school you want to support.
2. Shop. Swipe. Earn.
Every time you purchase a qualifying item with the card you registered, 1 point will be automatically credited to Brooks' Labels for Education account.
PTSO will then gather those points and purchase items for the school.
How can you help?
- Clip, save and send box tops to school. Ask friends, co-workers, family, neighbors, church members and other organizations/individuals to help you collect box tops.
- Sign up at www.boxtops4eduation.com for bonus offers and to stay updated on how our school is doing.
- The two consortium classes that collect the most box tops by October 30 will win a donut or cookie party!
- In addition, on student from each of these two classes will win a $20.00 gift card!
- The contest will start over and run from 10/31/13 - 2/27/14
Tryouts are as follows:
Boys - November 19th and 21st
Girls - November 20th and 22nd
Tryouts will start at 2:20 in the gym. Students must be picked up from practice promptly at 4:15.
The teams will be chosen based on ball handing skills, shooting, rebounding, defense, experience, position, behavior (in and out of the classroom) and grades. Good luck!
Athletic try-outs for the 2013-2014 season are just around the corner. Make sure you have your physical and concussion form on file in the office before the first day of practice. Concussion forms are required by the Kansas State High School Activities Association. Any students not having this or a physical on file in the office will not be allowed to participate in tryouts. All forms should be turned in to Coach Schepis in the gym. For more information see Coach Schepis.
Forms are available in the main office. You can also download a copy here or on the Athletics pages:
Speak Up is an anonymous tip line for the students of USD 259 to help keep our students and our schools safe.
If you have seen a crime or have any information about an incident, submit your ANONYMOUS tip now by clicking on the link to the left OR by texting "speak up," then the tip, to 274637.